LoveYourStay is proud to offer you this Argeles holiday letting. A simple yet nice private 1st floor flat (2nd floor in American English) in mediterannean style villa with private yard.
Argeles holiday letting: The House.
Garden has children’s play structure, lounge chairs and pretty stone dining table and enjoys sun and shade all day long!
2 bedrooms (sleep 3 and 2 respectively, plus 2 on living room sofa bed). 6 to 7 people max. 1 bathroom with shower and separate WC. Each bedroom with balconies to sit on and savor your morning coffee.
80 m2 living space with tranquil balcony views. Sunny kitchen, and living room with desk, two sofas (one with bed) WIFI, TV, DVD player.
Argeles holiday letting: The Village.
Nestled in a quiet shaded culdesac, yet only 5 minutes walk to village center and 40 minutes walk to beach and port.
Located just near shuttle stop going to beach and back several times a day. Easy parking right in front of villa.
LEAVE your car and worries behind and escape to this vacation flat in the South of France.
Walk to Beach, Port in 40 min & Charming Historic Argeles sur Mer Village in 5 min with fashion boutiques, museum, fine restaurants, bars, cafes, twice weekly farmers market.
Argeles holiday letting: The area.
Great artists like Matisse, Derain, Dufy, and Picasso found inspiration in the beauty of these picturesque villages along the Vermillion and is reflected everywhere, from Collioure – drawing artists still today – to Ceret, home of the famous modern art museum. Nearby Perpignan has shopping, nightlife and history on a grand scale (from the 13th century, its « Palace of the Kings of Majorca » is the oldest royal dwelling in France), and is a magnificent city just 20 minutes away.
Your village home is set near churches, castles, Cathar ruins, medieval fortresses, and intriguing prehistoric sites. Local shops and the twice-weekly open air farmers’ markets are wonderful. Enjoy wineries, nature reserves, golf, biking, hiking, horseback riding, Sigean wild animal park, Aqualand and Luna Park family parks, and Marina and water sports (sailing, skiing, diving, fishing, windsurfing).
You are less than 2 hours drive to the ski slopes of the majestic Pyrénées Mountains, Montpellier or Barcelona.
Other Activities: Family and children activities. Collioure Castle and Gardens (free to public year round). Modern Art Museum in Ceret, Collioure and Saint Cyprien. Hiking.
Argeles holiday letting: other things to note.
– A local English/French/Spanish speaking guide and help is available upon request, including babysitting, site seeing options, private driver, tennis instructor…And much more, please just ask!
– 50% of the total price for the stay is asked when you reserve. The other will be given at the arrival.
– 60 euros cleaning deposit and 150 euros damage deposit due on arrival. (damage deposit returned on departure if no damage/breakages/missing items). You can do yourself the cleaning, and if it’s well done the owner gives you the cleaning deposit back.
– Please be courteous of neighbors, especially quiet in the evenings on the garden.
– Short stay prices are as noted on our nightly/weekly price schedule. For short stays and off-season bookings, some properties require an extra fee for utilities or even a minimum per-stay price – please inquire. Long stays also are priced accordingly, so please inquire for these as well.
Argeles holiday letting: Prices.
|Standard Price||600 €|
|Mid Season||750 €|
|High Season||900 €|
- Child's Highchair
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Deck Furniture
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD player
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Pets Considered
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Well equipped